Patriots daily news and links for Monday
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: How Vanderbilt coach Derek Mason’s visit to Pats camp changed his view; More.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots Sunday news, AFC East notes: Getting to know UDFA TE Jacob Hollister.
- Jeff Howe emphasizes how Brandin Cooks has gotten off to a blistering start in training camp. No. 14 explains his bow-and-arrow TD celebration and why it’s important to him.
- Karen Guregian writes an interesting piece about how Rob Gronkowski has committed to working with Brady’s body coach Alex Guerrero. “He wants to find a better way to avoid injury and stay on the field.”
- Greg A. Bedard (BostonSportsJournal) Lewis back up to full speed after knee issues.
- Mike Reiss notes Mike Gillislee made an early statement in his bid to take over goal-line duties, punching in his first two tries with ease.
- Zack Cox reports Mike Gilislee calls this the most talented group of running backs that he’s ever been a part of.
- Mike Reiss observes the team appears to be giving Danny Amendola occasional days off from practice in hopes of having him ready for its biggest games.
- Dan Roche recaps Day 3 at Patriots Training Camp: Lots of running plays and…