The Buffalo Bills have their first morning practice of 2017 at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, NY. With the temperature expected to be about 60 degrees when they take the field at 8:45 Eastern, fall is in the air.
Shuttle information can be found here as there is no general parking at St. John Fisher College and you won’t need a ticket today. (If you need a lunch recommendation, ask us on Twitter. We’ve got your info to know.)
Here are the storylines we are watching so far:
- Sammy Watkins’ foot (and hands) looked great
- Were the first- and second-team reps on day one a fluke, test run, or consistent?
- Is Shaq Lawson looking great good for him or bad for the offensive line?
- Can Andre Holmes go one practice with dropping a pass?
- Can Buffalo continue to avoid injuries?
Below, you’ll see a constantly updating stream of tweets from folks at Bills camp practice with highlights, observations, and opinions. Leave your own comments below.
Helpful training camp links:
click here to read the rest of this story