How many touchdowns will Brady throw for in 2017? Which are the best Patriots receiving duos? Find out in this week’s Patriots Digest.
Expectations are high as the New England Patriots’ season slowly approaches. In this week’s Patriots Digest, we make some bold predictions for the team’s high-powered offense and underrated defense. In honor of New England’s star-studded group of receivers, we rank the best receiver tandems of the Brady-Belichick era.
With training camp only two weeks away, excitement is starting to build. Check back every weekend for your weekly update on all things Patriots.
5 Rings, 5 Things
Five things you need to know.
- On Wednesday, the New England Patriots were awarded the ESPY Award for ‘Best Game‘ for their Super Bowl LI victory over the Atlanta Falcons.
- Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman took a gentle jab at ESPYS host and former Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning during Wednesday’s award show. NESN’s Joshua Schrock has the scoop.
- Find out who’s in and who’s out in Musket Fire’s latest ‘Patriots Pre-Camp 53-Man Roster Projection‘.
- How coachable is Tom Brady? The crew from CSNNE discusses the difficulty of coaching Brady following some comments from Texans head coach and former Patriots offensive coordinator, Bill O’Brien.
- Pats Pulpit’s Brian Phillips ranks the cornerback groups the Patriots will match up with this season.
Big stat projections for New England in 2017.
A wide receiver and tight end will post over 1,000 yards, and a running back will have over 500 receiving yards.
click here to read the rest of this story